Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mobile Click To Call

With this day and age, I would think that most people check their emails from their mobile phone. Your system does not allow to add a href for a phone number example: (333) 444-5555 I get an invalid url error and it will not let me save my changes. Please let me know if you update your system in the future. Thank you!

60 Comments
NelleC
Rookie
This is for the dev team. The only way to properly ensure that phone numbers are linked in Androids Gmail App is by using a link. In your page builder, you can only insert http and mailto links. There is no way to make GMail...
Chris_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@NelleC Thank you for the feedback and idea. I have opened the idea up for voting.

JoeH1211
Rookie

Has this been added. I am not able to link a phone number in your builder app. Please advise.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Just wondering why, in 2019, this still has not been implemented yet...???  It would be a very helpful feature to have!

MarisaD76
Rookie

It's now 2020, and I'm also trying to figure out how to do this. This would be a great feature!

CraigZ67
Rookie

This in not an idea.  It's a necessity.  Post haste.  

StephenB445
Brand Influencer
CC needs to develop the ability to create a "clickable" phone number that allows recipient to view email on cell phone and "click" to make the call.
StephenB445
Brand Influencer

Allow the click and call feature on emails. I am surprised CC does not support this.

RussellB67
Campaign Collaborator

Yeah, I'm surprised after FOUR years since this request there has been no action taken...

RussellB67
Campaign Collaborator

I make most of my campaigns in the custom code editor. When I use the code <a href="tel:+1-555-555-5555">555-555-5555</a>, the link doesn't work in any browser I test it in: gmail, MacOS, Windows Outlook, iOS. I finally deiced to click the "View as webpage" link and opened the page source. It looks like constant contact automatically changes the <a href="tel:+1-555-555-5555"> code to: <a href="#">. It's as if it detects that the code I used is not a http: or mailto: and "fixes" it to just #.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More