Mobile app for iPad NOT working!

0 Votes
I have your mobile app on my iPad 2. Since the latest update it crashes every time I try to open it. PLEASE fix! Also there needs to be more choices for templates. More control of fonts, etc. in the editor. Thanks
4 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KofC9332, thanks for letting us know about this! We've seen this happen occasionally for customers using older versions of iOS. What version of iOS are you using? 

Participant
The iPad editor is terrible. I created an email on the iPad to send weekly after editing. I can’t copy it and make edits. **bleep**?
Administrator

Hello @RandyG11. I apologize for the delay in our reply. We recently updated our app. Have you been able to copy and make changes since doing the update? Are you able to uninstall and reinstall the app? 

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More