cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Font Sizes

More Font Sizes

Is it possible to more font size choices? Jumping from 36-48 is a bit much. I'd like something in between those for when the occasion arrises.
10 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

We are closing voting on this topic not enough votes to keep it open.

I wholeheartedly agree. Why are the point size jumps so small in the text range (2 point jumps from 12 to 28) and so large in the headline range (28 - 36 - 48)? There are many times in headlines when I want to jump to 30 or 32 or 40 and the option is just not there.

PLEASE OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE

Regular Visitor

Agreed! - Such a huge jump from 28 to 36. How hard can it be to add a few more sizes?

Regular Visitor

I would like to be able to type in any size font I want, similar to how you can in all Microsoft Office products. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Vote +1. Please fix the font size issue. We want ALL sizes. Why is there no size 15 or sizes between 36 and 48. We put a rover on Mars... we demand more font sizes

All Star

Yes, please offer customized font size options - or at least smaller increments in the headline range!

Wow - it has been 2 years and this hasn't been resolved??  I am having this issue now and thought it was just something I didn't know how to do.  Constant Contact - please fix this!  Need more font sizes between 36 and 48!!