Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More text wrapping options for images

I don't like that in the new templates, we are unable to add more than 1 picture within a text box.  Would you be able to fix this?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jamey Kohn

Constant Contact user since 2008

50 Comments
SWTDD
Campaign Contributor

I agree 110 percent! There has got to be a way to have more than one photo with a story and to be able to have that photo anywhere in the story -- not just at the top right, left or center. Having to chop up articles -- or not use useful pictures because of having to chop the article up (or cut the headline out, add a new text block, resize the headline, and then readjust the picture size with the article). It's frustrating and time consuming to have to take all the extra steps because a picture can't be placed in a specific location. Would love to be able to create a more professional looking newsletter like can be done in InDesign and other layout/design software.

JeaninaC3
Rookie

Another agreement with @plugfest here. 

I hate this way, even with the lame workaround.  Go back to the previous version, please!

RobinB644
Rookie

I'm also struggling with this...I'm trying to tell a story using both writing and a timeline of imagery that's inset into the paragraph, but it seems to be impossible with the current tools. Any idea when this may be addressed?

Frankie_P

Hi @RobinB644

We apologize for any inconvenience there may be from this feature not being available. With that said there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. While we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, the more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

RKeithH71
Rookie

This does not make sense. Please enable multiple images in one box.

Thank you

BarbC088
Rookie

The inability to insert more than one image (and place it wherever I want) is crazy annoying! I am flabbergasted that it cannot be done! I need to be able to insert images and have wrap around text. 

ELovell
Rookie

I know this is an old thread, and apparently an issue that is not a priority for you, but it seems like a fairly simple request to be able to insert multiple pics into a block and have control over where they are placed. Any decent text editor allows this. While I appreciate the fact that you have made the job of sending mass emails fairly easy, I don't appreciate the apparent disregard of customer needs. If this can't be done (or you chose not to do it) you should let your customers know. I will be looking for a new email client in the near future.

Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We're interested in knowing how customers imagine that the layout will display on Mobile? Floating images is an older design layout that may not display well on a mobile device. With that said we also wanted to update the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

RKeithH71
Rookie

Frankie,

Thank you for acknowledging that this is an issue that is important to your clients. Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to answer your question. I do hope a solution can be found though.

Keith

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More