Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

NEW UPDATE

SUCKS

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LynneM55 we're sorry to hear you feel this way about any updates we have made. Which update in specific are you speaking of? Any specifics you can share including how this update may not fit your needs is important information for us to track.

Frankie_P

Reply from @LynneM55 :

Your system kept wanting to refresh on its own and would miss saving the work done. I know well enough when you finish a block of images or text to save the work, but your refresh kept happening at odd times while I was right in the middle.

Overall I wanted my old template copied which took several edits with three different constant contact phone service providers. The person on the phone was patient and helpful, but by the time I had to place a call I at the end of my rope. I get that we all have to learn different updates of computer systems. This year my micro-soft updated and I have to learn new template, but my work was all saved. Here my templates we not available to copy as I usually do. When I did have your company copy them it put me behind over a week. Even with this first copied newsletter it still was missing much of my work. Upon extra help to send out a current campaign it still is not as good a my previous one. It took me time away from my sales appointment where I actually make money. In stead I have been stuck in my office trying to rework my newsletter campaign in frustration.

Frankie_P

Hi @LynneM55 thanks for following up with these details! When the page refreshes are you receiving any messages as well? Are you unable to successfully save in a different browser or even a private/incognito window as well?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More