Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
MartinY1
Rookie
need summer themed templates yestday. you have zero. when will you put some up.
JohnT789
Rookie
How about some new templates?? You have had the same templates on here for 3 years. My readers are bored and so am I. Give us some variety please or I will have very little choice than to move my list elsewhere. Please John Todora
gails958
Rookie
Hey ya"ll have nothing for Mothers Day, Fathers day. Wouldn't it be smart to cover all major holidays with templates. Bet memorial day wont be there too!
SuzetteL330
Campaign Collaborator
Your an email marketing service...have you looked around to see how marketing forums have evolved? How can you offer such a limited amount of templates? and you barely ever update?..Why do I have to look at holiday templates in July? Its such a struggle each time to try to think creatively with these outdated templates. Please spend more $$ on your creative team..ehhhh!!..
LinH91
Rookie
Please consider having some Templates that focus on Store Sale, Discount Products, Clearance Sale, etc. Thanks! Lin
HeatherD631
Rookie

I'd also really like to see the functionality of the text being all the way left justified, just as a plain email. Many other email providers offer this as an option and might have to leave Constant Contact to be able to send out an email....THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE AN EMAIL. Such a novel and simple idea. I really don't understand why this isn't an option yet.

STEPHANIEF040
Rookie
you guys need to get some new updated templates
KaylaS423
Campaign Contributor
I work for a non-profit organization that is Residential Building related. Therefore, all of our events are related to the builders and the industry. It would be helpful to have more themes and templates to choose from that are related to the industry. Thank you.
PaulaL993
Rookie
NOT necessarily complaining - but you guys did a great job in the past with various holiday templates - will we be seeing more in the new 3rd generation editor? I was used to seeing so many more in older versions and I think it's what sets C.Contact apart - the ability to have 'ready made mobile templates' for all occasions....thanks.
SuzetteL330
Campaign Collaborator
For 2016 can you please!! design some new templates? They are so old (5-6-7 years old) and getting boring. I have no enthusiasm to create new emails..yichhhs
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More