Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

199 Comments
Regular Participant
You cant even center images because template have OLD coding system. LAZY COMPANY
Occasional Participant

Also super disappointed on the lack of template designs, I've also been using CC for years, and the same templates are the only ones I've seen for the last 2 years. Do you have a template design team? 

Regular Participant

I helped someone set up a  new CC account recently and noted while working in their account that I was able to search a little more effectively for templates. But it still sucked. 2 to 8 examples came up twice and then it was like it locked up and all options were gone. **bleep**? I don't know what to say about that. It used to be that we put in a keyword and dozens of templates came up. I assume they are in the system somewhere. why can't we find them???

Occasional Participant
you took out all the travel templates. you use to have them why did you take them out? you have all other kinds of industry why not put travel back in? i may disconnect my account

Holidays are upon us and would love to have templates for office closings on the major holidays to advise our clients when we're shut down. i.e., Memorial Day, July 4th, New Years Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Days, Christmas . . . Just sayin'.

Participant
Your standard templates have gotten boring. Anyway to create some new ones?
Participant

1st, I have to say, for a company that specializes in emails, it was very difficult to even find where to email you. 

2nd- I'm shocked that for $45 a month, your company can't even come up with new templates on a regular monthly basis. The Mothers Days templates this year are the (very few) as last year! Seriously?! Companies rely on a large company like you to provide attractive and exciting platforms for us to launch off of- and your offering your thousands of customers 2 variations, and not even a new set for 2018? The consumer will view different companies all using the same images as cheap and generic.

step it up.

We already do not believe your fee is justified as it is, let alone with the lame and bland templates.

Participant
We never , never , never , never see templates for plays, dance events, independent film showings, musical gigs, and yet many many many of your customers fall into the ctegory of prefessionals an semi-porfessionals doing these kinds of events.
Participant
I notice that non of the templates have designs to use for thing related to babies. It would be great if you add some for people like me with business of infant massage and early stimulation
Employee
Status changed to: New

@VeronicaT285 Thank you for the feedback.  I have passed your comment on to the template team.

Participant
How about a Canada Day template for all your Canadian customers. thanks for thinking about it.
Employee

@NikiK6 Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. I have passed your comment on to the template team.

Participant
As a trainer and speaker, I'd like to see more calendar style templates to list multiple events. Thanks.
Participant
Do you have any B2B "request a demo" email marketing templates?
Employee

@PedroM575 and @ConnieS37 thanks for the feedback. I will pass the requests onto the template team.

Occasional Participant

Reading your blog and a template is referenced that I like, but cannot find on your site.  Please help!

https://blogs.constantcontact.com/mobile-friendly-email-templates-examples/

Looking for Nonprofit Volunteer and Nonprofit Newsletter.  If they're not available, they shouldn't be included in your blog of great templates.  I hope they are!

Also agree on outdated templates. Saying you'll send to your templates team isn't enough. You should have someone from your templates team respond on what they are currently working on.

thanks!

Employee

@SarahH719 The Nonprofit Volunteer template in the blog post you referenced is an older template that unfortunately is no longer available and we should have the blog post updated.  Thank you for pointing this out and I am sorry for the confusion.  We do have other Nonprofit templates available for you to use to build your campaigns hopefully one of those or any of the other templates we have will work for you.

Regular Participant

I agree...we need more templates, both Christmas and New Year's, particularly for those of us who send out sale announcements followed by sale reminders...we need MORE Christmas newsletter style templates and MORE Christmas sale/coupon code template. The templates I see are the same ones available for the past 5 years, nothing new.

Regular Participant
We need MORE, FRESH holiday templates! I saw only 1 new template this year...there are so many templates for unimportant holidays, but the biggest holiday of the year has really rudimentary templates, same ones you had when I joined CC 5 years ago. Please get some fresh designs out!
Consulting & Training

For those of us who are entrepreneurs, I suggest offering a template package of 4 options that can be alternated and coincide with each business quarter.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More