The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

199 Comments

HI, You have several campaigns designed for Thanksgiving but none that I can find to actually thank customers and supporters.  You do have...very limited...designs for general "Thanks for Joining" or "Thanks for your contribution" or general Thanks, but nothing for a nice Holiday Themed Thanks for your loyalty or support to send out to customers or patrons. These are the people that actually allow business to use your services. so maybe a nice in Thanksgiving design which we can send out to our customers would be helpful to businesses.   

Thank you for your consideration. 

Occasional Contributor

Agree you need more templates for the holidays PLUS it would be great if we could change the font size or color.  For example look at the happy New Year with the dark blue background and lights.  Its a beautiful template but the happy is way too small!  I'd love to be able to make it larger. 

Regular Visitor

I agree. Constant Contact needs more templates and nicest! for Christmas and Holiday Events. You have just few, old looking and sad. Please do something!!!

Are we still waiting for Constant Contact to provide this feature??? I agree with the others. This may be a reason to switch to another email service.

Visitor

Would love some wedding themed templates.  you used to have them and I loved them. Please bring them back.

Employee

Hello @LyndaE6,

Thanks for telling us about the specific types of templates you want more of! If there are any others feel free to join us back on the community to let us know! 

I agree - why after 4 years of requesting a left-aligned, "regular" email style still isn't available?!

You have templates for businesses. I am not a business. I am a blog and will be using the site to write. What you have to offer is not what I need or want.
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

It would be nice to have some professional modern looking templates for team memos, business emails and more professional looking emails. Not to mention some more updated email templates. 

Occasional Visitor

Hello Constant Contact - I just want to send a plain text email, left justified.  Nothing fancy, just a simple email.  No template, nothing. Is this not possible? 

Frequent Visitor

Please add more variety of templates. Don't want to use the same ones every year. Thank you.

Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @AnjaliS22. What type of templates were you looking for (professional, holiday, etc)? 

Occasional Visitor
I love a lot of the templates but not the verbiage. I would love to have templates without the added wording. There's one for a "Holiday party" but it would be great if it just said party or nothing and have the pretty background-thanks
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Judy3. Would you be looking for a completely different template for "party" or maybe something along the lines of a template but with a carousel option along the top of the template to choose an appropriate image to go with the template?

Occasional Visitor

Hi-

Just more templates that have graphics just not all the wording so I could add in my own. It's hard when the wording is attached to the graphics. I hope this is making sense 

Administrator

Hi @Judy3. Thank you for clarifying and that does make sense. I'll take note your feedback! 

It would be nice to offer add in calendar reminders for National Holidays - ie. National Coffee Day.
Consulting & Training

You have many Canadian clients but I never see any Canadian themed holiday templates, (i.e.I Canada dat, Mat 24th weekend, different Thanksgiving, Boxing Day, family Day in February,

Consulting & Training

Most of your templates are retail oriented how about some B to B templates and a little more modern looking/contemporary.