Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
TimQ1
Rookie

New templates email...St Patrick's Day templates are horrible, they are promoting negative stereotyp

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @TimQ1 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! What would you like to see on these email templates instead?

DebG5
Rookie

Why is it you only have Golf, Football, Fitness, Basketball, and Baseball.  What about Soccer and Volleyball.  Two sports in the USA that have outgrown all of these.  Also consider Hockey, X-game sports, swimming, tennis, gymnastics just to name a few.  There are so many businesses (youth sport businesses) that you are not adhering to their business needs for marketing.  Please think of us as well!

MariaK59
Rookie
It's unfortunate that there is no Canada Day template. I've been a Canadian customer of yours for over 10 years (and I know there is lots of us) and it just would have been nice to have that available for us today. Thanks for listening.
LuisA05
Rookie
VERY FEW FLYERS TEMPLATES TO PICK FROM, SPECIALY FOR THE HOLIDAYS. Our fees have double and we are getting less for our money
KristinaT7
Campaign Contributor

We are happy with many of the templates provided -- were very happy to see the additional ones a few years back.  Many of them are so rigid, however.  We should be able to pay for help to delete a divide that is in the built-in background, add a photo or something we want to customize in a template.

KarynP17157
Rookie

CC needs better email templates. The ones offered feel limited and dated. I am a long time user of cc (over 10 years) but I'm thinking about switching. Helping customers "concept" their newsletters by offering fresh, contemporary designs seems like a winning activity for greater customer satisfaction. 

SAS companies like Canva and Adobe Spark are setting expectations about what we can do creatively. Providing themes, design templates, idea generators is SUPER helpful. Companies like flodesk are generating beautiful templates that make designing and sending very easy. I'd love for CC to step up. 

Thanks!

SMACNA-AB
Rookie

As a Canadian who uses your platform on a regular basis, I want to say how pleased I am to with how your entire program works and its ease.  I would like to ask for a new template for emails for us Canadian's though.  Today is a new holiday in Canada, the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. You have a lot of templates to mark other days, I would like to see this one added, please.

September 30, 2021, marks the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.

The day honours the lost children and Survivors of residential schools, their families and communities. Public commemoration of the tragic and painful history and ongoing impacts of residential schools is a vital component of the reconciliation process.

The creation of this federal statutory holiday was through legislative amendments made by Parliament. On June 3, 2021, Bill C-5, An Act to amend the Bills of Exchange Act, the Interpretation Act and the Canada Labour Code (National Day for Truth and Reconciliation) received Royal Assent.

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - Canada.ca

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation: What is it, and who has to work on Sept. 30? | CTV News

Why Canada is marking the 1st National Day for Truth and Reconciliation this year | CBC News

I hope that the information that I have provided gives you what is needed to understand the importance of this day and the significance of having a email template dedicated to this day.

Thank you.  I look forward to your response.

Frankie_P

Hi @SMACNA-AB thanks for sharing this feedback with us! While we do not have a time estimate of when templates like this will be available, we have submitted your feedback to our Product Team. We have also merged your post into a larger thread focused on having more template options.

LouiseG7
Campaign Expert

I am on the marketing team for my art collective as well as for myself.  Last year  there was a new nationwide initiative to include Artist Sunday during the Thanksgiving weekend.  I have already communicated with someone from the marketing department after reading one of their blog posts that discussed all but that.  Today I see your templates for various holidays this upcoming weekend and season, again with no mention of Artist Sunday.  

PLEASE do us artists a favor and include us in your marketing efforts.  Google it and you’ll see lots of info including logos, press releases, graphics and more.  We’d love your help in getting the word out to help artists around the country.

Thank  you!

Louise

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More