We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

206 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DonD165 are you receiving  emails through our system that appears to be solicitation? Or are you looking for a different type of email campaigns to send your contacts?

Frankie_P

Reply from @DonD165:

I went back through 3 mos. of trash emails, which is how long I save before
purging! This all started when we went to do a draft of our weekly
information that's sent to all of our members, only to find that it wasn't
available. I was told that when calling in that an email had been sent
explaining the change, to which I don't have. I got lucky and got a very
knowledgeable person yesterday that led me through the whole process of
creating a new template, after talking the night before to someone with a
whole lot less knowledge and customer service skills that weren't up to
par, scaled with the latter.

RoyT625
Regular Participant

I want a plain template like I used for years and years once a week on your. site before I had to update my computer and start from scratch and be deprived of "previous template' which was always the same and EXACTLY what I want.  I don't want pictures, animations, advertising, cute crap or anything but a white rectangle to present my week's programming in script like a letter like I used to be able to have her for years.

Roy Tuckman

royetuckman@dslextreme.com

Frankie_P

Hi @RoyT625 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Have you tried using our Basic Letter template? This email template does not automatically come with designs or any animations. Does this template fit your needs? In the meantime I have merged your comment into a thread focused on requesting more template options.

DebG5
Occasional Participant

Why is it you only have Golf, Football, Fitness, Basketball, and Baseball.  What about Soccer and Volleyball.  Two sports in the USA that have outgrown all of these.  Also consider Hockey, X-game sports, swimming, tennis, gymnastics just to name a few.  There are so many businesses (youth sport businesses) that you are not adhering to their business needs for marketing.  Please think of us as well!

MariaK59
Participant
It's unfortunate that there is no Canada Day template. I've been a Canadian customer of yours for over 10 years (and I know there is lots of us) and it just would have been nice to have that available for us today. Thanks for listening.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More