cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more templates!

Need more templates!

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

151 Comments
No templates for pets, vets, pet related businesses. A 67 Billion dollar industry. Really disappointed.
All Star
Cannot find any templates for Yoga, Inspirational, Nature etc anything I can use is gone......even no templates for exercise !!!! I am very disappointed in this new format....
Visitor

Overall, I do like Constant Contact; however, I would like to see additional templates offered (ideally expanding the selection substantially...15-20 additional templates would be a great start).  Additionally, I have noticed that different templates allow you to add different content blocks...not all content blocks are available with all templates.  Ideally, I feel that templates should be as customizable as possible (i.e.- you should be able to add a 'photo + text' block, layed out in several ways, to any template).  In order to keep our e-mails looking fresh and unique, we need options, options and more options!  BTW...your customer support team is really strong!  Keep up the good work!  Thank you. 

Occasional Visitor
have been using the same templates for years...mostly the same...none that creative...is it time to move to MailChimp???
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I am working on creating 6 holiday emails for the upcoming weeks and cannot find but 2 that I can use. My customers are conservative and do not want to highlight "Christmas". So I don't want to use a snowman. I do like the gold "Celebrate" template would like to see more of those, maybe with colorful backgrounds. I am a long-time CC user. Thank you. Helen Taffet
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Very limited selection of template designs for Thanksgiving this year!!!
You should design more better templates
All Star
wow! not impressed with the Holiday templates. There used to be such a nice selection. Christmas is limited to 5 or 6? What gives? I know you're pushing the customized template but I really don't have time to do that. Wanting some classy, quick and easy. Ick! Very disappointed.
Occasional Visitor
Since Constant Contact changed their layout, I have been VERY UNHAPPY. A LOT of the templates that I used to previously use are now gone. Additionally, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to search through my previous emails sent without the image preview. I am very unhappy with this new constant contact. I'm not sure if they thought it was going to be more convenient and user friendly but it is everything but that!
Occasional Visitor
I been using constant contact for several years. The christmas templates you have available for use this year are simply horrible! I am going to have to look for another email provider.
Regular Visitor
The selection of holiday templates is terrible!! Please tell me you're adding more
Occasional Visitor
just one??? and it's BORING!!!!
Occasional Visitor
Am I missing something? I see ONE template that says Merry Christmas. Am I wrong? Not sending your mealy-mouthed Season's Greetings nor Happy Holidays.
You used to have categories and lovely Christmas templates. What happened?
Occasional Visitor
I was not able to find a template that says Merry Christmas, not season's greetings, just says Merry Christmas. Thank you for your consideration -
The templates for sending out emails needs to be upgraded. Thanksgiving and Haloween are in the past, why not put up 2-5 Merry Christmas" templates? Happy Holidays is OK, (you only have 1 of those) but a few Merry Christmas ones to choose would be a good idea, especially for those of us who are not afraid to call it what it is. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
I think it is important to thank our customers at the end of the year, and this site only has 5 Season Greeting templates, you would think it would be more for a email marketing site. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can get a card to send out to 1000 people?