cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Need more templates!

Need more templates!

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

178 Comments
Visitor
Would be great to have a template for dance studio or dance instructors that can promote their classes/studio classes. That can be used for kids and adult classes like Bollywood, belly dance, adult ballet, hip hop etc.
Occasional Visitor
I use Constant Contact pretty frequently to send out news releases. I work for a State of Idaho government agency. I could really use more template options that have two columns. Just something for you to consider. There used to be a lot more options with two-plus columns. Thank you!
Occasional Visitor
I'm really bored of your templates, you havent made any effort to update them for years now, as a result I am not sure how long I will continue to be a customer.
please bring back travel templates! thank you
Occasional Visitor
The templates have become frustrating and difficult to use. The one I have used since I first began with Constant Contact is now gone. The ones available are less easily customized. I am sure it is because they want us to purchase templates. Disappointing.

You have had the same "Christmas Greetings" template for 3 years (maybe more).  Any chances of some new designs?  Thanks very much. Bob H.

Occasional Visitor

Very disappointed, the money I spend for email services, and the Christmas templates you offer are very poor.  There's only FOUR templates, and they are very poor in quality.  Constant Contact had offered many more Christmas templates, did you delete some?  

There's no snowman, holiday scenes, c'mon, step it up and give us some choices for the money we pay.

All Star

Two suggestions:

1. I got several emails telling me there were holiday templates. The links in the emails gave me links to see the templates but when I went into my account, they were awfully hard to find. 

2. More variety of free stock images. Older people and more ethnicities, please. 

Thank you.

Visitor
With Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians According to the PEW Study and you only have 1-yes ONE Christmas template. Shame; simply a shame. And, consideration of me seeking a more in-tune with my values media source.
All Star

All I can say is, really crappy Christmas templates this year.  Dreadful.  I may look elsewhere when our contract is up.

Get creative and make your own Christmas layout, not that difficult!

Get creative and make your own Christmas theme! Not that difficult.

Thank you for the feedback @BonnieW15,

Was there anything in specific you were looking for that we don't have?

Status changed to: Open Questions

Occasional Visitor
Same templates for years.....how about some new ones!
Occasional Visitor
it appears the number of ready to use templates has been diminished a great deal, very disappointing

Would love to see some new email templates!

Please create more themes.
Visitor

Dear Constant Contact Team,

I have been a Constant Contact Subscriber for over 8 years now. I am a nonprofit subscriber and I do the best with our very limited budgets. I have also for a number of years received recognition for the good response rates on my emails.

For the most part I have been happy with your service and products. While some of my friends have made the switch to MailChimp, I have remained believing that your reputation and innovation has been excellent in the past. 

This recent holiday season however, I began to be unsatisfied. When I went to design my usual Christmas email, I noticed there were no new templates to work off. The Christmas or holiday templates were the same ones from 3 or 4 years prior. In my opinion, your designers need to do better. I have also noticed that there are very few new templates being designed each year. Furthermore you advertise that the design team can design a personalized template for a cost of $150... which in my nonprofit circles is a ridiculous price. I am paying monthly membership when most mail chimp clients are joining for free and I have begun to question whether Constant Contact is serving me in the best way possible. 

My feedback today, is to encourage more innovation in the email templates and for your team to do better in providing up to date designs for us to use... one's that don't require a $150 price tag to buy.

Sincerely,

Kerry Wiens

sinethemba@me.com

Visitor

In general, I as well have noticed that the Constant Contact team is poor in giving us new up to date templates for our emails. I did end up having to convert a remembrance day template into a Christmas one this year, because I had used the existing ones in previous years. I have friends using mail chimp for free who seem to get more creative layouts than clients of Constant Contact. Time for the team to step up!