Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
MelissaF163
Rookie

1st, I have to say, for a company that specializes in emails, it was very difficult to even find where to email you. 

2nd- I'm shocked that for $45 a month, your company can't even come up with new templates on a regular monthly basis. The Mothers Days templates this year are the (very few) as last year! Seriously?! Companies rely on a large company like you to provide attractive and exciting platforms for us to launch off of- and your offering your thousands of customers 2 variations, and not even a new set for 2018? The consumer will view different companies all using the same images as cheap and generic.

step it up.

We already do not believe your fee is justified as it is, let alone with the lame and bland templates.

joe_ham
Rookie
We never , never , never , never see templates for plays, dance events, independent film showings, musical gigs, and yet many many many of your customers fall into the ctegory of prefessionals an semi-porfessionals doing these kinds of events.
VeronicaT285
Rookie
I notice that non of the templates have designs to use for thing related to babies. It would be great if you add some for people like me with business of infant massage and early stimulation
NikiK6
Rookie
How about a Canada Day template for all your Canadian customers. thanks for thinking about it.
Chris_L
Employee

@NikiK6 Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. I have passed your comment on to the template team.

ConnieS37
Rookie
As a trainer and speaker, I'd like to see more calendar style templates to list multiple events. Thanks.
PedroM575
Rookie
Do you have any B2B "request a demo" email marketing templates?
Chris_L
Employee

@PedroM575 and @ConnieS37 thanks for the feedback. I will pass the requests onto the template team.

SarahH719
Campaign Contributor

Reading your blog and a template is referenced that I like, but cannot find on your site.  Please help!

https://blogs.constantcontact.com/mobile-friendly-email-templates-examples/

Looking for Nonprofit Volunteer and Nonprofit Newsletter.  If they're not available, they shouldn't be included in your blog of great templates.  I hope they are!

Also agree on outdated templates. Saying you'll send to your templates team isn't enough. You should have someone from your templates team respond on what they are currently working on.

thanks!

Chris_L
Employee

@SarahH719 The Nonprofit Volunteer template in the blog post you referenced is an older template that unfortunately is no longer available and we should have the blog post updated.  Thank you for pointing this out and I am sorry for the confusion.  We do have other Nonprofit templates available for you to use to build your campaigns hopefully one of those or any of the other templates we have will work for you.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More