cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Need more templates!

Need more templates!

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

174 Comments
Do you have any B2B "request a demo" email marketing templates?
CTCT Employee

@PedroM575 and @ConnieS37 thanks for the feedback. I will pass the requests onto the template team.

Regular Visitor

Reading your blog and a template is referenced that I like, but cannot find on your site.  Please help!

https://blogs.constantcontact.com/mobile-friendly-email-templates-examples/

Looking for Nonprofit Volunteer and Nonprofit Newsletter.  If they're not available, they shouldn't be included in your blog of great templates.  I hope they are!

Also agree on outdated templates. Saying you'll send to your templates team isn't enough. You should have someone from your templates team respond on what they are currently working on.

thanks!

CTCT Employee

@SarahH719 The Nonprofit Volunteer template in the blog post you referenced is an older template that unfortunately is no longer available and we should have the blog post updated.  Thank you for pointing this out and I am sorry for the confusion.  We do have other Nonprofit templates available for you to use to build your campaigns hopefully one of those or any of the other templates we have will work for you.

I agree...we need more templates, both Christmas and New Year's, particularly for those of us who send out sale announcements followed by sale reminders...we need MORE Christmas newsletter style templates and MORE Christmas sale/coupon code template. The templates I see are the same ones available for the past 5 years, nothing new.

We need MORE, FRESH holiday templates! I saw only 1 new template this year...there are so many templates for unimportant holidays, but the biggest holiday of the year has really rudimentary templates, same ones you had when I joined CC 5 years ago. Please get some fresh designs out!
Visitor

For those of us who are entrepreneurs, I suggest offering a template package of 4 options that can be alternated and coincide with each business quarter.

Regular Visitor

HI, You have several campaigns designed for Thanksgiving but none that I can find to actually thank customers and supporters.  You do have...very limited...designs for general "Thanks for Joining" or "Thanks for your contribution" or general Thanks, but nothing for a nice Holiday Themed Thanks for your loyalty or support to send out to customers or patrons. These are the people that actually allow business to use your services. so maybe a nice in Thanksgiving design which we can send out to our customers would be helpful to businesses.   

Thank you for your consideration. 

Occasional Contributor

Agree you need more templates for the holidays PLUS it would be great if we could change the font size or color.  For example look at the happy New Year with the dark blue background and lights.  Its a beautiful template but the happy is way too small!  I'd love to be able to make it larger. 

All Star

I agree. Constant Contact needs more templates and nicest! for Christmas and Holiday Events. You have just few, old looking and sad. Please do something!!!

Visitor

Would love some wedding themed templates.  you used to have them and I loved them. Please bring them back.

CTCT Employee

Hello @LyndaE6,

Thanks for telling us about the specific types of templates you want more of! If there are any others feel free to join us back on the community to let us know! 

You have templates for businesses. I am not a business. I am a blog and will be using the site to write. What you have to offer is not what I need or want.
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

It would be nice to have some professional modern looking templates for team memos, business emails and more professional looking emails. Not to mention some more updated email templates.