Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
DDubats
Campaign Contributor

I agree...we need more templates, both Christmas and New Year's, particularly for those of us who send out sale announcements followed by sale reminders...we need MORE Christmas newsletter style templates and MORE Christmas sale/coupon code template. The templates I see are the same ones available for the past 5 years, nothing new.

DDubats
Campaign Contributor
We need MORE, FRESH holiday templates! I saw only 1 new template this year...there are so many templates for unimportant holidays, but the biggest holiday of the year has really rudimentary templates, same ones you had when I joined CC 5 years ago. Please get some fresh designs out!
DaleK93
Constant Contact Partner

For those of us who are entrepreneurs, I suggest offering a template package of 4 options that can be alternated and coincide with each business quarter.

Quilting_In_New_England
Brand Visionary

HI, You have several campaigns designed for Thanksgiving but none that I can find to actually thank customers and supporters.  You do have...very limited...designs for general "Thanks for Joining" or "Thanks for your contribution" or general Thanks, but nothing for a nice Holiday Themed Thanks for your loyalty or support to send out to customers or patrons. These are the people that actually allow business to use your services. so maybe a nice in Thanksgiving design which we can send out to our customers would be helpful to businesses.   

Thank you for your consideration. 

dominickf87
Campaign Contributor

Agree you need more templates for the holidays PLUS it would be great if we could change the font size or color.  For example look at the happy New Year with the dark blue background and lights.  Its a beautiful template but the happy is way too small!  I'd love to be able to make it larger. 

NoemiE1
Rookie

I agree. Constant Contact needs more templates and nicest! for Christmas and Holiday Events. You have just few, old looking and sad. Please do something!!!

JenniferR9724
Rookie

Are we still waiting for Constant Contact to provide this feature??? I agree with the others. This may be a reason to switch to another email service.

LyndaE6
Rookie

Would love some wedding themed templates.  you used to have them and I loved them. Please bring them back.

Candace_M
Employee

Hello @LyndaE6,

Thanks for telling us about the specific types of templates you want more of! If there are any others feel free to join us back on the community to let us know! 

KateeS3
Rookie

I agree - why after 4 years of requesting a left-aligned, "regular" email style still isn't available?!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More