Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
PatriciaH2004
Rookie
You have templates for businesses. I am not a business. I am a blog and will be using the site to write. What you have to offer is not what I need or want.
RachelS8825
Rookie

Hello,

It would be nice to have some professional modern looking templates for team memos, business emails and more professional looking emails. Not to mention some more updated email templates. 

DanielleB381
Rookie

Hello Constant Contact - I just want to send a plain text email, left justified.  Nothing fancy, just a simple email.  No template, nothing. Is this not possible? 

MP_Engineers
Rookie

Please add more variety of templates. Don't want to use the same ones every year. Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MP_Engineers. What type of templates were you looking for (professional, holiday, etc)? 

Judy3
Rookie
I love a lot of the templates but not the verbiage. I would love to have templates without the added wording. There's one for a "Holiday party" but it would be great if it just said party or nothing and have the pretty background-thanks
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Judy3. Would you be looking for a completely different template for "party" or maybe something along the lines of a template but with a carousel option along the top of the template to choose an appropriate image to go with the template?

Judy3
Rookie

Hi-

Just more templates that have graphics just not all the wording so I could add in my own. It's hard when the wording is attached to the graphics. I hope this is making sense 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @Judy3. Thank you for clarifying and that does make sense. I'll take note your feedback! 

JessicaT8926
Rookie
It would be nice to offer add in calendar reminders for National Holidays - ie. National Coffee Day.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More