cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more templates!

Need more templates!

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available

154 Comments
I like this site, however I don't understand why pass holiday's and events stay on the site.I feel like It limits my choices. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years etc. are all OVER and have been over for months. As a customer I feel the site needs to be updated more often. I am a Cafe that likes to send my emails according to the holiday or season. I send over 700 emails a day...the emails are my daily breakfast and lunch specials. Thank you
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for your feedback about the template selection!

Status changed to: New

Hi @BobC78185 

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Regular Visitor
I have been a client of Constant Contact for a little over a month now. Our company is looking forward to utilizing this tool to communicate with our clientele and generate new leads. Charged with the task of learning this software, I have enrolled in numerous webinars that I am grateful your company has made available to new users. There is always a learning curve when using a new tool; however, the tutorials, webinars and community forums truly have truly been an asset to help us hit the ground running with the handful of campaigns we’ve already sent out in our short membership. In saying that, I would like to communicate my frustration in how disappointed I was to learn today, that the interface the instructors are using in your introductory webinars, are outdated. When I am being walked through the best practices on how to choose a template, there is a whole selection of options that are not available to me as the “new” interface I have is too simplistic. When the instructor is navigating between the emails, apps, and other menu items at the top of their screen, I look to my blank blue bar with sadness. Those options are not available to me. If I wanted to organize my email blasts into different folders, to capitalize on the suggestion of portioning and sending the blasts at different times to gauge my audiences’ best click-to-open rate, I now realize, I cannot. I realize that simplicity can make for a more user friendly experience; however, one shouldn’t negate functionality. This “new” interface has been dumbed down too much. I do hope you re-integrate some of the features you have sadly just rid yourself of. I hope enough people with cry out in frustration as I am now. And I’m a new member!
need summer themed templates yestday. you have zero. when will you put some up.
Occasional Visitor
How about some new templates?? You have had the same templates on here for 3 years. My readers are bored and so am I. Give us some variety please or I will have very little choice than to move my list elsewhere. Please John Todora
Hey ya"ll have nothing for Mothers Day, Fathers day. Wouldn't it be smart to cover all major holidays with templates. Bet memorial day wont be there too!
Occasional Contributor
Your an email marketing service...have you looked around to see how marketing forums have evolved? How can you offer such a limited amount of templates? and you barely ever update?..Why do I have to look at holiday templates in July? Its such a struggle each time to try to think creatively with these outdated templates. Please spend more $$ on your creative team..ehhhh!!..
Occasional Visitor
Please consider having some Templates that focus on Store Sale, Discount Products, Clearance Sale, etc. Thanks! Lin
Occasional Visitor
you guys need to get some new updated templates
Occasional Visitor
I work for a non-profit organization that is Residential Building related. Therefore, all of our events are related to the builders and the industry. It would be helpful to have more themes and templates to choose from that are related to the industry. Thank you.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
NOT necessarily complaining - but you guys did a great job in the past with various holiday templates - will we be seeing more in the new 3rd generation editor? I was used to seeing so many more in older versions and I think it's what sets C.Contact apart - the ability to have 'ready made mobile templates' for all occasions....thanks.
Occasional Contributor
For 2016 can you please!! design some new templates? They are so old (5-6-7 years old) and getting boring. I have no enthusiasm to create new emails..yichhhs
Status changed to: Voting Open