Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
Trinity44West
Rookie
VERY disappointed with the limited Christmas templates.
GuerlineE
Rookie
I've been with constant contact a few years. We are becoming very disappointed with the template designs. I've seen no improvement to offer better quality pictures for emails and templates. This is causing me to search around. I love everything about this company but find you guys lack greatly in this department.
RJW2
Rookie
You used to have a very few templates for dancing. Not anymore. Why????? My business is Ballroom, Swing, Latin dance instruction. NOT ballet. NOT jazz. NOT just kids. You used to have ONE dance template I could make work out of the MANY you have for Food, Volunteer, Salons, Real Estate, Fitness, Wine, Holidays. Could you please put the ONE dance template back.
CarolY0
Rookie
Why isn't there a Valentine's Day template?
hiltark
Rookie
I have been using your service for years now, and it seems there has been a reduction in templates. You can't find anything when you type in key words like "summer," "beach," "sand," etc... Please have more templates available like you used to, and check your key words for the search.
ChristyM10
Rookie

Sadly, I sent a template that we are now limited to, and so did several others for the holidays.

How is that supposed to make us unique in our marketing.

What happen to all the templates?

DeborahW907
Rookie
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and there is only one template! Could you please add a few others. Thanks
DianeL9
Rookie
have been using your service for a long time and would like some new templates to choose from. For example , Valentine's Day, I see only one.
JoeM41
Rookie
You only have one template that relates to entertainment or concert promotions. You once had several. We need more options for promoting our community concerts and arts programs,, Please!
colleenr714
Rookie
WE NEED MORE FREE TEMPLATE OPTIONS. ONLY 1 FOR VALENTINES DAY??? MORE OPTIONS WITH PICTURES BLOCKS. MORE OPTIONS FOR REAL ESTATE BUSINESSES THANKS
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More