cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more than 150 characters in Mail-To Body

Need more than 150 characters in Mail-To Body

in Insert email, "More Options"- body of prepopulated email is TOO SMALL!!!!  It is limited to 150 characters- essentially a tweet!  We are asking our email recipients to send an email in support of legislation. The character limit renders this function essentially worthless!.  Take a look at your competitot, iContact to see what you should offer. Should also allow copy to in email recipients in this function.

13 Comments
All Star

I really like the feature that allows me to customize an email reply in the hyperlink feature. However, the limit on the number of characters always frustrates me. Is it possible for CC to remove the limitation of characters - or at least double the number of allowable characters?

Happy CC customer,

Lori Taylor

This is great feedback, @USMB. Can you tell me more about what kind of content you are including in this reply area? Are you asking for followup or giving more information?

Status changed to: New

All Star

Thanks for getting back to me Hannah. I mostly use this feature when requesting an RSVP for an event. I would like to be able to give information and then give options for them to choose when sending their response back to me. I have to be really creative to fit my information and options in the limited number of spaces, and in my last email I had to abandon the email option altogether because I knew I had more informatin than the characters would allow. I hope that is more clear.

Thank you, @USMB! This is very helpful. We're always trying to learn more about why something would be helpful so the details are awesome.

Thanks again, have a good day :smileyface:

All Star

I'm happy to help. I think Constant Contact is a great marketing company with many helpful features and options. We have been taking advantage of all the great ways we can use CC to reach our audience, and those options just keep getting better over the years. Thank you for continuing to press on to meet our needs and teach us new and exciting ways to use the tools offered. Well done!

Thank you for your kind words! We've been making a push in the past few years to get your voice as the customer collected so we can provide you with updates you asked for! I'm glad you are feeling the impact and please continue to share your thoughts because it's extremely valuable!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action