New Layout/Editing platform

The new layout and editing platform is extremely difficult to work with. For a busy small business, I do not have the time to learn a new platform. If I did I would have switched to Mail Chimp. Perhaps, I should.
5 Comments
Occasional Participant

I just tried the new format and agree it is just difficult to try and, once again, learn a new format.   I couldn't figure out how to change the background color .....it doesn't have my links saved anymore and have to re-enter them in again....too much work for a small business .....I had the same complaint when CC change the last time and was never satisfied with that but stuck with it.  Will look for a better option for my business need and my comfort level.

Super Participant

Agree with a lot of these complaints, but please don't delude yourselves into thinking that the other ESPs don't redesign their interfaces. They ALL are doing it, from what I can tell. Definitely Mailchimp is.

Employee

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I know switching to a new editor can be difficult. If you need further assistance or help using the new editor we can have someone form support reach out to you.

Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More