cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

New layout of the email editing site

New layout of the email editing site

The new dashboard looks great! But when I edit emails, the layout of the site is left-aligned to the screen---ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT!! It is very uncomfortable to work with. I have a wide screen monitor at work, so I have to either move myself toward left, which is not very doable because of how my desk is set up; move my monitor to the right, which I really don't want to do, because I have another monitor on my right side; or pop out the editing site into another window and make it narrower, which I don't want to do, either, because it gets buried under multiple of software windows I use. Is there anyway I can bring the editing panels back to the center again?
3 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Please center the template in the new format!  I just logged in and fount it completely flush left.  I have a very large monitor and the template is now off to the side.  Not freindly to work in at all.  Thank you.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action