cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Memorial Day our Support office will be closed Monday, May 28th. We will re-open with normal hours on Tuesday, May 29th.

New layout of the email editing site

New layout of the email editing site

The new dashboard looks great! But when I edit emails, the layout of the site is left-aligned to the screen---ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT!! It is very uncomfortable to work with. I have a wide screen monitor at work, so I have to either move myself toward left, which is not very doable because of how my desk is set up; move my monitor to the right, which I really don't want to do, because I have another monitor on my right side; or pop out the editing site into another window and make it narrower, which I don't want to do, either, because it gets buried under multiple of software windows I use. Is there anyway I can bring the editing panels back to the center again?
3 Comments
All Star

Please center the template in the new format!  I just logged in and fount it completely flush left.  I have a very large monitor and the template is now off to the side.  Not freindly to work in at all.  Thank you.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action