cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New look is a disaster

New look is a disaster

I really do not appreciate the new look. The first page after login is unhelpful. I've never quite seen anything so bad! There should be a common toolbar, as before, to quickly access all settings, options etc. Why change something to make it worse?? I now have to click on 'Contacts Growth Tools' to get where I want. At least that's the way I found. Current layout is not evident, intuitive or user friendly.

You would be much better advised to spend your time improving the email editing experience than playing around with the visuals. The editing experience is always lacking, and does not seem to get the attention.

I am not averse to change, but change with the result of degradation of user experience is counter productive.

A paid customer for many years, I join some others here in saying I will start looking at alternatives if there's not some serious improvement.

• Find more ideas tagged with:
53 Comments
All Star
Awful...what's the point of this? Why monkey with a great system? We are busy enough without having to try to decipher the new CC format.
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: New

Regular Organizer

Thank you for the feedback, is there any functionality with the new interface specifically that you are disspaointend in? 

Visitor
Why is everything so big, and so little information on each screen?
This is crap...
All Star

I agree that the new design is a disaster. I wasted twenty minutes of productivity yesterday looking for an old email. Of course, if CC had a searchable feature then I could find it within seconds but they don't. 

At least with the old design I could find something within 10 minutes. With this new design you double that time as they don't list old emails on multiple pages - they list them all on one page. And you have to literally wait while the old campaigns load up. 

We've been CC customers since 2010 - I think it's time for something new. 

I have to add to my earlier comment. I also use the archive feature for our emails to link to them from our website. Previously I was able to add & remove links to this page, which I would then 'publish'.

It appears that this is now just gone (replaced with something unsuitable)! **bleep**! Removed - irrespective of users currently using a feature. No warning, no contact. "Hey, people are using this feature - let's just remove it, and not tell them!"

This experience is now veering from bad to worse. I am not paying USD 65 a month for this kind of service.

A paying customer since 2010, as soon as I research a new solution, I'm planning to be out of here. Your disregard for your customer knows no bounds.

Frequent Visitor
First screen up had been campaigns. Why did this change? Is there an option I can set?If not, why not?
Regular Organizer

Thank you for the feedback, are you referring to the new site interface?

Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer

Thank you for your feedback, could you share some examples? 

Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer

Thank you for sharing your feedback, what screen did your normally see when logging into Constant Contact?

What has happened? It seems that things have changed, and I can't seem to preform the simplest tasks on constant contact. All I want to do is copy a campaign and change a few images before sending it out, but it is proving to be a big hassle.
Advisor
So far, not a fan. Show me how many I sent to, not just the open stats (on the "home"?? page). Don't make me scroll past your imposed metric reports to see the actual stats. Not having a lot of luck using the tab key, which is how real people use the desktop version. And I'm wondering how accurate the open / bounce stats are - in the past, I had to manually refresh each line to get the real info (which meant something was programmed really really dumbly in the back end). Now I don't see a way to refresh each line of stats, so I have to assume, but without a lot of confidence, that the info is right.
All Star

Hate it.  Whoever approved this should be replaced.

Frequent Visitor

I totally agree with the above comments. This new design is horrendous! Not only does it look bad... it works a zillion times worst than before!

My biggest complaint (so far) is how time intensive it is to scroll through to find older campaigns. At least before you could easily skip to a page. Now, it's click wait scroll. Repeat. Repeat Repeat.

My job just got difficult.

Occasional Visitor
what i see on my screen now is SO SMALL that I'm having trouble working with it.