Set margins and page breaks for PDFs

I would like to be able to adjust the margins before downloading my ecampaign as a pdf.

74 Comments
AnnaS70
Rookie
Is there a way to PDF the newsletter's we create here? It's difficult to share the document with someone who wants to contribute edits. Staff wants to be able to comment on content and layout. The only way to share this is via email and not as an attachment. Please let me know if there is a way to PDF the newsletter "as is."
Hannah_M

Hi @AnnaS70

Thanks for posting this feedback! At this time, there is not a way to share the draft via PDF as you mentioned but if you sent the email to just one person you could share it using the short URL. This would still require that everyone "replied all" to pass back feedback if you were sending to more than one person.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Tyler_M
Rookie

Within the update of Generation 3 Campaigns there is no longer an option to download/export a PDF file of the campaign statistics, whereas this was an option within the Generation 2 Campaigns. This was a really integral feature at my company that made measuring our data across the board of all campaigns sent more effective and efficient. I am hoping that changes can be made to the Generation 3 that will allow a downloadable PDF of campaign reports.

GeoffreyL51
Marketing Expert
The site is great, but better printing options are needed across the board. For example, our organization would like to archive our newsletters. We also like to print out several copies for distribution to those not on our email list, as a form of advertising, etc. Even saving it as a PDF does not work, as pages are cut off at awkward places. Also, the recipient reports have no easy way for exporting (Excel, etc.) or even printing. I would like to print these for our board meetings to show how well or how poorly we are doing, but these reports are a mess when printed, and I have been too embarrassed to bring them to our board meetings. So, please consider making printing / exporting of both emails and the reports more functional. Thank you!
JGKING69
Campaign Contributor

Yes!  I have many clients who don't have email!  I would like to give them a printed copy.

PamB668
Rookie

Please include either: 1.) ways for creator to manage page breaks or 2.) default page breaks that include not breaking up sections or pictures.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PamB668

Are you referring to page breaks when the email is printed out or when you are viewing it in Constant Contact?

DanielleB634
Campaign Contributor

I agree! I would love to save these emails as attractive PDFs. As it stands, I can't even show an accurate preview to coworkers or my boss, as the print outs don't include background images/colors, and there's no way to choose where your page breaks for printing. 

JGKING69
Campaign Contributor

Yes.  Make this happen!  I also like to post my newsletters to Facebook, but have to cut and paste 6 pages together.  When are you going to get this done?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More