Outlook Issue Fix Date?

0 Votes
Hi, Recently a rep told me by phone that you're working on applying a patch so that a bug being experienced in Outlook 16 will get fixed. The campaign on our background (dark blue) is often randomly showing through via lines in various parts of our layout (which is white), though we do not see it when building our campaigns. It shows up in tests (sometimes) and the actual emails sent (sometimes). This is getting very difficult to work with, and is not a good reflection of our brand. Can someone tell me when this will be fixed? Thank you. Teri Sturm, Lakeshore Technical College
4 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @DebbieC, thanks for reaching out! Regarding the issue where the background color tends to 'bleed' through the content of your email, we've done a great amount of research on this issue and have found that this is a defect within Outlook 2016. We are tracking this issue and Microsoft's progress on this, however, we are unable to correct this issue on our end. We are definitely looking into workarounds that we can implement on our side, however, we'll ultimately need to wait for Microsoft to resolve this issue. 

Occasional Participant

Hi,

These lines are still showing up -- have you had any progress with Microsoft?

Thanks.

Administrator

Hi @DebbieC. I'm sorry that I do not have any information or updates to share as this is a change that must be made on Microsoft's end. If we hear anything, we will let you know. 

Status changed to: Voting Open