Overlay Stickers

0 Votes

Hello.

I think it would be great if Constant Contact developed an overlay sticker option. Nothing that alters the overall framework or layout of the campaign structure. An option that allows the user to place a sticker of their choosing on top of the campaign. It would be nice if these stickers could also be applied to the background as well. I'm sure there are a decent amount of free stickers available that could be used as an main base pool and perhaps you could partner with a sticker company to have an option for more customizable stickers i.e real estate, educational, sales promotion, seasonal etc. etc. I use constant contact a lot and think this is a fun feasible addition to the program.

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @smiller112645 what parts of your email campaign are you looking to place stickers over? What are some cases where you would want a sticker placed in the background? Does setting background images on your email help fit these needs? As for free stickers available, do the stock images currently provided help?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

CindyD192
Rookie

I agree - It is difficult to add multiple images or pictures.   I was thinking that I would like to add a shamrock near my text in the campaign I am currently working on...but I do not want to add an entire block because that will mess up my spacing.  

JasonO32
Rookie

We are running a tour and just sent out an email  Would be nice to be able to copy the email and add a sticker on copy of the original campain that is a star or something that stand out that says "Selling out fast!"  All I can do is just put the words in the message.  Granted i can change the color or font...but that has very little impact.  At least a yellow star or something that I can add the words in would be nice.

Frankie_P

Hi @JasonO32

Do the stock images currently provided help fit your needs? Currently our image editor does allow users to place a layer of text over an image through their library.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More