cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal

0 Votes

Paypal

Your help page shows how to add the Paypal button but it can not be done on my email campaign. I called help desk they told me I have a new updated editor and this feature is not available on this update. I feel as I was miss guided to sign up for your service. You are advertising a feature thats not available for me to use.
14 Comments
Occasional Visitor
For the mobile templates, will payment buttons be avail? I don't see them as an option at this point.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
The new format makes it impossible to sell a product without a PayPal button. Please update asap! Thank you.
Occasional Visitor

I'm trying to set-up a club to use the subscription service on PayPal.  I cannot insert the html code into the editor.  PayPal does not offer this type of payment in the link form.

We need a way to insert PayPal html or link to PayPal buttons we have created.

All Star
I am trying to use the templates you now have but there is no Paypal buttons available. A bit frustrating
CTCT Employee

@LindaT39 Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the frustration you have had with this issue.  I have passed your comments on to the product team.

Visitor

There is no way anymore to add the paypal links in the same clear fashion as it was possible with the second generation.
As a 501(c)3 we depend on donations.
Need an quick fix to make this option available asap.

Occasional Visitor

This is probably a waste of time but you used to be able to do paypal and other donor buttons on a newsletter, now your company wants extra money to do so. I will never recommend you to anyone else and will likely go elsewhere when my year is up. You "used" to have a good product.

Occasional Visitor

You used to make it SUPER easy to take PayPal payments via Constant Contact. I used the feature several times many years ago. Now since the "upgrade", apparently that's no longer an option. WHY????? Please add the PayPal functionality back in the way it used to be. PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!