cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent removal from trash

Permanent removal from trash

Please consider adding as empty trash feature. Fully understand there is no limit but completely deleting campaigns works better. Especially if multiple users use same account. Thank you

46 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @JaniceM970,

Sounds like you would like the ability to permanently delete campaigns from the deleted folder. At this time we don't have the ability to do this, but I will gladly track your feedback on this. If you had an option to filter what was recently deleted would this help? You currently have the option to filter new to old, or last modified under deleted, but neither will list them in the order they were deleted in.

How do I get rid of the emails I deleted permanently?
All Star

Why wouldn't there be an option to delete deleted campaigns?

Visitor

This feature is much needed! Why keep something that is trash? Doesn't that fill up your servers??

Occasional Advisor

It's 2020... why isn't there a function to empty the deleted folder? 

Hello - It seems as though Constant Contact customers have been requesting the capability to be able to delete old emails & test emails that have been deleted and place in the trash folder within your program. I see requests for this feature dating back to 2012 - 8 years ago. Every other bulk email company has this feature and it is now 2020, I think it's time for Constant Contact to listen to their users and enable this feature. There should be a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to delete, as this cannot be undone" and the user will click "yes" so that they can finally empty emails that are no longer necessary to keep. Please enable this feature in 2020, listen to your customers. Thank you.