Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to insert image slide show or collage

I insert photos in every e-mail we send (we are an event florist).  Sometimes I have to create a collage on another site then upload it because the layouts in Constant Contact don't allow for cohesive photo sharing!!  Would love an option to insert a photo collage or slideshow to showcase our floral designs :smileyface: Thanks for the consideration!:smileywink:

MeredithStuart2.jpg

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We're going through the process of updating the statuses of all our ideas in hopes of making it more clear where features stand in the product pipeline. There are no immediate plans in the works for this, but we recognize and have done some preliminary research into this request. We found that many of our customers were already using Canva to create their graphics, which influenced the decision for the Canva integration. This should make it easy to create and use collages, but we're still open to feedback on whether this is enough or if there should be more exploration of a feature like this. Please continue to comment and provide any use cases that would be helpful. 

26 Comments
WilliamS1844
Rookie

Count me in as someone who would like to see this feature added. 

HolyTrinityAnglicanJax
Campaign Collaborator

Count me in as someone who would like to see this feature added. 

APTRaven
Rookie

I want the same thing for my business.  I very much want a template for a picture collage.

SuzetteW5
Rookie

Ditto!

emergela
Campaign Contributor

Because of how images display in an email on mobile (taking up the entire screen), it would be really cool to have a module that let you choose multiple images that then rotated/shuffled within the same area. Sometimes we want to show off 3-4 images, but then that makes the reader have to scroll for a while and can cause them to lose interest in the email. This would be awesome!

olliatsou
Campaign Collaborator

We would also like to see this feature added. Plus, seems petty to redact the name of the competitor software that does have the feature...

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

Since this thread started in 2016 or 2015 it seems likely CC is not going to integrate the feature. None of their employees have even commented on it, which they usually do when an obviously important feature is under discussion. I wish they would just tell us when this is the case, rather than stringing us along.

But in this situation they are completely silent.

JimM9538
Rookie

Please write code that will enable one to integrate photos into a moving gallery i.e. slide show.

Thank you very much.

Frankie_P

Hi @National

At this time PowerPoints can only be inserted into an email campaign through a document link.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We're going through the process of updating the statuses of all our ideas in hopes of making it more clear where features stand in the product pipeline. There are no immediate plans in the works for this, but we recognize and have done some preliminary research into this request. We found that many of our customers were already using Canva to create their graphics, which influenced the decision for the Canva integration. This should make it easy to create and use collages, but we're still open to feedback on whether this is enough or if there should be more exploration of a feature like this. Please continue to comment and provide any use cases that would be helpful. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More