cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play video in email

Play video in email

Constant Contact should have a platform that supports being able to upload videos into a newsletter and then have the videos play directly on the publication as soon as the recipient opens it.

30 Comments
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback! 

Frequent Visitor

Ideally someone could watch our video without leaving the newsletter to go to YouTube or Vimeo.

HI Stacy,

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Embedding a video directly into your email can increase the chances that your email becomes undeliverable because some email client's can't play videos and some Internet Service Providers (ISP's) block video attachments because they are commonly used to spread viruses.

Status changed to: New

Marketing Advisor
It has been suggested to me that some of our customers would like to have their MP3 or 4's uploaded to our library if possible. The request was so they didn't have to have it public and was only able to be seen by his customers.
Marketing Advisor
Can you add the ability to add in video options for customers so they can upload videos without having them public and only available for contacts sent to? Customers request.

Thanks for posting this feedback! 

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
Can we add embedded video to our emails?

Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting!

Please provide me an embedded code for email to allow my video from YouTube to play in my email. Thanks Tim
Occasional Visitor
Is there a way to embed a video to the Constant Contact Newsletter?
Visitor

I liked being able to post a video with a thumbnail.  It's much more enticing for people to click onto a video thumbnail than to see a written out link they link.

Occasional Participant

Hi, I would like to know if I can insert videos in my campaigns?

Valued Contributor

Hi Odette,

You can't insert the actual video into your email campaign, but you can insert a thumbnail that links out to your video, hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or your website. 

Another great trick we've used at BJC Branding is to convert a portion of the video into an animated gif and insert that image in your email. Really catches the eye and drive clicks. 

Hope that helps,

Bryan Caplan

www.bjcbranding.com