cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Please add date and more detail to newsletter archive

Please add date and more detail to newsletter archive

The new archive page needs more customization. At the very least, I would find it most useful if we could add in the date the newsletter was sent - right now it defaults to subject line only, including the sent date would be a big help.

5 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

Please add the Campaign Title to the feed along with Date.  This would at least give us the information we need that was previously available in the auto archive page template.

It would be great to have an option to display the send date on the generated HTML output of the archives. This could be a global setting or a hidden attribute on the link that could be displayed with CSS, etc.

It would be great if there was an "order by" option ... Currently its displaying the oldest first.  I would prefer it to display the latest at the top / down.  Definitely need some "options" on how this is displayed, and the date would be great to show as well.  Ditto!

Occasional Contributor

I have posted an archive of past newsletters on our website using the widget - see bottom of www.findingpetroleum.com - but it might be much more useful if they were in date order, and with the date showing in the list. So people can see the latest newsletter without opening up every single one. Can you please add this to it?