cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Please support foreign characters

Please support foreign characters

Please work to support chinese characters in the subject line. Chinese audience is a sizeable chunk of business and for such a large email management tool it is strange that you cannot support it. thanks.

46 Comments
All Star

It is such a time suck to have to go into Word and create a symbol, such as a trademark or registered trademark symbol, and paste it into my email text.  It would be so much easier to insert symbols used frequently in business and superscript and subscript them in the text editor.

Thanks!

Other than the pull-down for strike-out, subscripts, etc. could you add a list of

special characters to insert, such as 1/2, 1/4, hard-space, or allow &#number notation?

I would like, from to time to time, to be able to add "symbols" to my text.  Registered trademark, copyright, 1/2,  divided by, etc.  Symbols that are normally found in WORD or similar software make communication more professional and appealing.

Occasional Visitor

Hi, 

I would really like to See Hebrew become a supported language on the platform. It would greatly enhance the content of our school's newsletters. 

All Star
Hi, It is an old request to have the possibility to write greek text in the subject field.
Occasional Visitor

In Canada, many words and phrases come from the French and appropriate accents are expected.. like the word resume (has different meanings for programmers or job hunters if the accent is not there)