cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Preheader Text in Preview page, Schedule page and Email details page... please

Preheader Text in Preview page, Schedule page and Email details page... please

The only option we have right now of seeing the Preheader text is when creating a new campaign. We've run into some issues when reusing a previous campaign and changing the Preheader text has been overlooked. It would be nice to be able to see the Preheader text in the preview screen and test emails... Right now you can't see it. You can't even see it when getting ready to send the campaign. You see all of your email info when getting ready to send... Subject Line, List, To, From, etc... but no Preheader text.

We recently sent out a large campaign that three different people proofed, but failed to catch an incorrect Preheader text because it doesn't appear when sending a test. The only time you see it or enter it is on the actual edit page, but it's easy to miss. 

Please add the Preheader text to the Preview and/or Test emails. Would be nice to see it in the summary as well before you send your campaign. Thanks!

4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@Trillium-2015 this is a great idea.  I have opened this this topic for voting.

With the redesign of the sent emails section, it is now impossible to see what the sent email's preheader was. This was available on the old system, could it be implemented on the new system too?
Valued Contributor

yes this is one of the easiest places to make an error because there is really no way to double-check it as things stand now.

All Star

It would be very helpful to be able to see the preheader line on the final page when scheduling an email. Oftentimes I don't even think about the header until I get to this page, and then I miss the preheader altogether, and have been pretty embarrased a few times when the preheader says something totally unrelated to the email. I would rather have no preheader option than to not have it available on the final review/scheduling page.