cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Preview of new editor

0 Votes

Preview of new editor

Easier to use and more intuitive in many ways. I tried out the "Announcement Blue" template. The 2nd article block had the headline above the image. I could not find that block in the list of blocks that could be inserted. When I tried to enlarge the image to be adjacent to the headline, the image became its own block. Took a little effort to put things back the way they were before it blew up. When I re-enter the editor on a saved email, many of the images are displayed squished vertically. I previewed the email and they displayed fine. I could not see how to insert a button or social button within a text block as I have been able to with the previous editor. Since these email templates are specifically designed to be mobile friendly, is it possible to make my phone number be clickable to dial my number?
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed