The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Preview of new editor

0 Votes
Easier to use and more intuitive in many ways. I tried out the "Announcement Blue" template. The 2nd article block had the headline above the image. I could not find that block in the list of blocks that could be inserted. When I tried to enlarge the image to be adjacent to the headline, the image became its own block. Took a little effort to put things back the way they were before it blew up. When I re-enter the editor on a saved email, many of the images are displayed squished vertically. I previewed the email and they displayed fine. I could not see how to insert a button or social button within a text block as I have been able to with the previous editor. Since these email templates are specifically designed to be mobile friendly, is it possible to make my phone number be clickable to dial my number?
4 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: New

Employee

Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed