Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Process for sharing email campaign feedback

0 Votes

Process for filing a formal complaint about your service (or lack of). Yesterday when I went to send out a weekly email, I discovered that the Copy function on the Menu was gone. After searching around for some other way to copy last week's email, which is how I always start, I finally went to Chat. I then learned from the rep that this function was disabled permanently, that I could no longer copy any of my old emails, and that I would have to start from scratch with the new 3G Editor! 

The rep also told me that I was notified about this over 30 days ago. Except I wasn't. I searched through all of my emails from Constant Contact, and even looked in Trash, but found nothing notifying me of this important change. It's true I sometimes ignore mail, but if there had been one with "Important change to email editor" in the subject line, I certainly would have read it. 

The most frustrating part of the whole experience: being told by the rep that there's no way for me to file a Formal Complaint to the management of this company! All she could offer was to have a supervisor call me back in 4 days, or that I could post something on the product feedback page. When I took a look at that page, I saw that there were other dissatisfied customers, but apparently no one responding back to them. So what's the point?

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @RebeccaS133 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I apologize for any inconvenience caused from the copy function being removed from our Legacy Newsletter templates. This is a change we notified users about in multiple ways including email to the contact address on file, notification window at the top of users' accounts when logged in, along with a pop-up notification when previously copying a legacy email.

As for recreating your emails, we do offer live, one-on-one guidance and screensharing, our friendly phone support staff would be happy to assist you while you make the transition. They can even collect info on what template(s) you'd like to have transposed into the current editor, or get an order written up if you'd like a wholly different, branded template created.

With that said, I did also want to make you aware we have read your feedback, as all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. I apologize while we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged and tracked to the appropriate teams. So thank you for submitting this feedback on our templates. In the meantime, here is a section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More