cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Put a text box over a picture

Put a text box over a picture

There are no options to reshape images, or add text over an image. The same templates get a little boring when they don't apply to the message I want to send. There was a template I chose for a campaign we were doing because I wanted to add a message in the bubble graphic on the page, but when I went to edit the words, the bubble and the words were an image that could not be changed.

3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @RoccoS18, thanks for your feedback! This can actually be done through our image editor. To do this, follow this guide.

I hope that helps and please let me know if you have further questions. 

Thanks!

All Star

The link above throws a page not found error.

Hi @M.ElaineD 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have updated the link in our previous comment to connect correctly to how you can add text on your images. I also would like to share with your this article from our Help Center that goes over the other tools available in our image editor.