cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSVP Replies

0 Votes

RSVP Replies

It will be nice if the recipients are able to leave comment with their answer. Like paperlesspost does. It will also be preferable to have the reply entered into the database. 

If the answer is NO than there is no need to show calendar link on the subsequent screen acknowledging reply to RSVP.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @RazzaqL0. These are great ideas! In regards to the first point, would you like to have respondents leave a comment on the confirmation page they see after selecting the RSVP option or some other time before that screen? 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Email reply from @RazzaqL0:

Caitlin,

After they answer. I don’t how this can be done with the email blast though. Logically it makes sense to show a comment field on the confirmation page. The reply must be sent to originator of the email so they can reply directly.

I am migrating from MailChimp and missing some of their more convenient features.

Hope this helps.

Razzaq

Thank you so much! At this time, there isn't a way to include a comment area after selecting an option since the confirmation page isn't editable. I'll open this up for voting.