Language Support for Pages Associated with Action Blocks

0 Votes

- I would like to be able to change the langage of the RSVP date and location into French for example:

I send an email in French and add the RSVP option in French but "Date" and "Location" appears in English and can't be changed.

- I would like to customize the time of my event with 15' and 45'. For example:

My event takes place from 12.45 to 1.45 but the tool doens't provide me with 45 (only 00 and 30).

- Accent in other langages like é in French appears as symbol or error in the final email which is received by the recipients.

3 Comments
PattyK75
Rookie

When inserting a poll, can the default "Select" button text be changed to reflect different language settings?

This is above and beyond the frustration of having to change global language settings to affect the language of hardwired text in the footer. I have put the global language settings to French but the poll buttons and the "thank you" page remain in English. 

Is there a way to do this? If not, when will Constant Contact be addressing this?

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @PattyK75, thanks for sharing your feedback! I understand the need for you to be able to specify the language to be used with your action blocks and polls. I've opened this idea up for voting so we can get further feedback from other users and so they can also "Kudo" the idea if they agree with it. 

We are currently investigating this feature and we'll update this idea once we have more information regarding it. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hi all. At this time, we do not have plans to allow for language customizations to Action Blocks, including the RSVP block. If we decide at a future date to include this in the editor, we will update the thread with a new status.

As a follow-up, the RSVP block in our cross-platform editor allows for more specific times to be selected, including :15 and :45.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More