Re-Sending Email to Unopened Contacts (Additional Options) and Social Media Publishing Features

0 Votes

Hello, 

I absolutely love your re-send option to contact who have not yet opened an email sent. That being said, I would love it if we could schedule an email to go out 1 or 2 days after the original email. It would be very useful if we are hosting events and want to send an email with confirmation and/or changes to the event. 

In regards to the social media publishing features, I would love it if we were able to publish the social media posting at the same time as we were to publish the email. I know that  offers this feature and it is a feature I quite miss. Also, I don't believe Constant Contact currently allows us to upload our own image to be published on social media, that would be a very useful tool as well!

Thank you!

2 Comments

Hey Constant Contact, 

I love the option to re-send a campaign to individuals that have not opened the original campaign. However, I can only re-send the campaign up to 7 days after the original campaign date. It would be great if Constant Contact could extend this beyond 7 days! 

Thanks,
Silvi Kastrati

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

We made some updates since the original post:

You can schedule a resend to non-openers between 12 hours to 10 days after the original send date.

After scheduling an email, there is an option to create a social post from an email. Clicking on this will bring you to the Social tab and a new post can be created.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More