Resending emails

0 Votes
Hello Constant Contact - love your email program. I have feedback: So this happened: I had begun a few weeks ago to use your RESEND EMAIL (to those who have not opened the email) and a handful of people are opting out! So I won't be using that anymore. 😞 Also, readers who had already opened an email are STILL getting the second email - they are asking me why they're receiving it twice - so you may need to look on your end to be sure the process is working correctly, because it did not seem to be on my end. Thanks and happy weekend, Suzanna Molino Singleton SNIPPETS Inspiration
4 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @SNIPPETSinspiration, thanks for your feedback! I definitely understand the need for your recipients to not receive your email twice even after they've opened it. Would you be able to provide me with some more information on this issue? Specifically, could you give me a few example contacts that were affected by this? I'll be able to dig a bit deeper into this issue once I have that information. 

Thanks!

Participant

Any resolution to this?  I have had the same problem - the records indicate that the original email was opened yet the individual still got the resend, which was supposed to be limited to only those who had not opened it already.  I can provide examples if needed. 

Administrator

Hi @LifeSpan. We can definitely take a look to see what happened. Could you email our team at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post (such as including a link), and the contacts that received the resend who did open the original email? Thanks1 

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More