Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Rounded Corneres for Buttons

Please implement rounded corners for buttons. I have no idea why this isn't a feature. It's standard for buttons to be designed with rounded corners in nearly every application.

Top Answer
Frankie_P
We are closing and blocking new comments on this idea. To vote on this feature request, please click here: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Campaign-Experience/More-customization-on-Buttons/idi-p/327246

5 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @DeborahR8, this is actually something that we have available in our templates. I took a look at the templates you're currently using and I believe you are copying from an older version that doesn't have this updated button. If you were to create a campaign from a new template, it should have rounded buttons. You can do this by going to the Campaigns page and then clicking "Create" at the top right. 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Anonymous
Not applicable

This also is going to be browser-specific, and client email rendering-specific. At least to some extent.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action
We are closing and blocking new comments on this idea. To vote on this feature request, please click here: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Campaign-Experience/More-customization-on-Buttons/idi...
MaryG5328
Rookie

I agree. I see the staff answer to the question, which is great, but if we're copying campaigns (which, let's face it, most nonprofits have to do as we have limited resources/time to create a campaign from scratch) is there a way to get a rounded button aside from creating it in another program and importing it as an image? 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More