cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Rounded Corners for Buttons

Rounded Corners for Buttons

Would love to be able to make the buttons in emails look like buttons with rounded corners.  On this email http://conta.cc/28K5RX9 I had to use a button with sharp 90 degree corners for the Register button.   allows for rounding the edges...even making the edge a color separate from the button color.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
You should have the options of making the buttons different shapes. Like a circle or something.
Contributor

We would like to be able to change the size of the button feature. Although we may have small text in the button (i.e. Contact Us) we still feel that a larger/longer button catches more attention. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Voting closed not enough votes

Frequent Visitor

Why has this never been resolved, it is obviously a common concern among users to be able to use rounded edge buttons?

Occasional Advisor

Please bring back rounded corners on buttons. Otherwise buttons simply look like a block of text instead of a CTA.

I do not know if this helps anyone, but instead of trying to deal with the crap support and using the bland buttons, I have begun creating my own buttons through photoshop and simply adding a link to it.

If you have the ability to create your own button I highly recommend it. I am sure free programs like Gimp would even do the trick.

Occasional Contributor

Voting should not be closed! There should definitely be an option for at least rounded corners and the user should be able to choose the corner radius.