Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Campaigns Missing in Search Results

Your search function is frustrating and not useful. If words are in a title of a campaign, they should just show up when I use those words in search.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

85 Comments
SEAS_Sailing
Rookie
why can't I search for partial string matches in campaign names?
TessyLynn
Rookie

So this issue has been going on since last April? Is there a fix in sight for searching campaigns- sent or saved as drafts? This is ridiculous...

VincentV22
Marketing Legend
Incredible. Searching my campaigns only shows results from 2019 and earlier.
Frankie_P

Hi @VincentV22 users also have the option of  searching by campaign name under the Reporting tab of your account. This section allows you to search for sent campaigns as well.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

@Frankie_P that is not a great workaround because searching in the Reporting tab only queries the last 50 campaigns. For someone like me, who has over 1800 campaigns, this doesn't work if looking for an email older than a few months ago.

Frankie_P

Hi @Marisa_M thanks for following up with these details. Though the Reporting page only shows 50 campaigns per page, the search tool in this section does pull from all sent email campaigns in your account.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Hi @Frankie_P that's not the way it works when I search. I only return results in the last 2-3 months of sends.

Trillium-2015
Brand Visionary

Has this issue been updated? I see comment from Admin dated Nov 2019, but I ran into this issue (searching for campaign name only returns emails sent in 2019) again this morning. 

Frankie_P

Hi @Trillium-2015 

At this time this experience has not yet been updated. We are aware users are still having this experience. Though we do not have a time estimate of when this section of our product will be fixed, the good news is work on this has been ongoing. The workaround we suggest is to filter by date on the campaigns page or even to search by campaign name under the Reporting tab of your account.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

@Frankie_P unfortunately, the "filter by send date" does not currently work either!  
https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Get-Help/Bug-Filter-Emails-by-Send-Date-does-not-work/m-p/3... 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More