Selecting :05 when scheduling email

I cannot select 12:05 as the time to send out the email because when I select :05 is reverts to :00. Please fix this.

6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ThomB what time were you scheduling this campaign for ?

ThomB
Campaign Contributor
This issue persists. When I select the time for the email to go out, if for example 12:05 is selected when the drop down menu for the minutes, the time shown still looks like 12:00. Meaning although the email does go out at 12:05 the selected time of 12:05 doesn't show up but rather it shows as 12:00. Try it. Specifically it happens when you only select the :05 mark. It reverts back to 12:00 once I click out of the drop down menu.
WWandS
Rookie
For some reason, when I try to choose to send a campaign at 5 minutes after the hour (in the drop down menu: 05, 10, 15, etc), the 5 minute option does not work.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @WWandS what exactly are you seeing happen when selecting a 5 minute increment? For instance are you unable to select the option, or does the campaign time revert to :00 after selecting your time?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

It looks like there was a bug that was caused the time not to when selecting the :05 minute mark. This has been fixed, thanks for reporting!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More