Show number of contacts during resending

0 Votes

1. The resend button takes me to the wrong page with no option to get out of it about 60% of the time. I have to use a handheld device to resend then 2. I liked the old feature that told me how many new contacts on a list to resend. It doesn't anymore so I don't see who the resend goes to.

5 Comments
artinspiredbyafrica
Campaign Contributor

When I resend an email (because someone new signed up for my Mailing list and I want to send them my current newsletter) I used to see a comment that showed me how many new contacts would be receiving the resent email. This was really helpful, to ensure that it wasn't accidentally being resent to the entire list. But this count no longer seems to be visible. Please can you reinstate it? Thanks! Alison

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @artinspiredbyafrica, thanks for your feedback! I've opened this idea up for voting. 

artinspiredbyafrica
Campaign Contributor

Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @KaseyC. I'll address both of your points separately.

1.  This is due to a # sign appearing in the name of your campaign. You can resend the email by going to the Email Details page and clicking the Resend Options button. 

2. I can see how this would be useful for you before resending the email. Right now, the number of contacts a campaign was resent to will show in your reporting after it has been completed. This idea is open for voting. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are updating this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to update the Resend tool to show how many contacts the email will be sent to. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will keep this thread updated.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More