cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Share bar

Social Share bar

Lets have the

Social Share Links InfoSocial Media Sharebar
from the header also be an option in the footer. REASON for it in the footer: so that it doesn't mess up the preview line of text that appears in many email clients.
When the links are included in the "header" they show up as the first thing in the body of the email, ahead of the live text "preheader" - rendering it useless!
If it is at the bottom of the email, the preheader can do its job.

Thanks!!
Brian
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
16 Comments
Solution Provider
The Beta mobile creator does not allow me the ability to add the Social Share bar at the top of the emails. This is a huge need.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

under "Having trouble viewing..." are the social link buttons. I didn't realize that if clicked on you can share. A great enhancement would be to make the button say share. Example: "F share" so the Facebook button would actually have the word share in it.

Frequent Visitor

It would be helpful and more appealing in my eyes to have the share bar option in the footer. I would rather it be at the bottom of the newsletters rather than the top..especially since most of the emails we sent are viewed via mobile phone --it takes up too much of the top of the email. Thanks for your time!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Frequent Visitor

Great idea!  Would much prefer this in the footer than the header

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

1.  No E-Mail Share Capability -- BOGUS.  I just got an E-Mail from "Lowe's Hardware," and they have an E-Mail Share Link on the bottom of their E-Mail.  Not everyone uses Facebook!

2.  Facebook Share Capability is primitive and requires a complex procedure implement.  Also BOGUS.  

When Constant Contact increased its monthly fee from $45 to $75, I assumed that useful and necessary features would be added, not dropped.  Constant Contact is too expensive for what it offers.