Social Share bar

Lets have the

Social Share Links InfoSocial Media Sharebar
from the header also be an option in the footer. REASON for it in the footer: so that it doesn't mess up the preview line of text that appears in many email clients.
When the links are included in the "header" they show up as the first thing in the body of the email, ahead of the live text "preheader" - rendering it useless!
If it is at the bottom of the email, the preheader can do its job.

Thanks!!
Brian
23 Comments
Participant

1.  No E-Mail Share Capability -- BOGUS.  I just got an E-Mail from "Lowe's Hardware," and they have an E-Mail Share Link on the bottom of their E-Mail.  Not everyone uses Facebook!

2.  Facebook Share Capability is primitive and requires a complex procedure implement.  Also BOGUS.  

When Constant Contact increased its monthly fee from $45 to $75, I assumed that useful and necessary features would be added, not dropped.  Constant Contact is too expensive for what it offers.

Participant

I don't understand how such a simple tool (social share buttons) for building an email list is not easily available. I have it on my MailChimp account, and I get a lot of people clicking it there. I just add it to the newsletter and drag-drop to where I want it to be. Builds my list, shares my info, seems like a no-brainer that it should be an option for something as sleek and premium as CC. 

Here's an example of how it looks on MailChimp. Totally customizable and easy to configure. Pretty nice for a free newsletter service. Please add this functionality, Constant Contact! 

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 12.48.44 PM.png

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More