Sort template by category

I just started reusing CC after taking a hiatus for a couple of years. I notice now that browsing templates is much more laborious. Previously, one could browse through different categories to help narrow down the type of template you needed. Now it's much more difficult to find what you need particularly when you're not sure what you want.

Please fix this.

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DavidL0539. That's a great idea. Was the search bar not providing what you were looking for? What categories do you think would be useful? 

DavidL0539
Campaign Contributor

The search bar is fine if you know what you need. But if you're looking for inspiration, a blank search bar isn't much help. 

You had split them into categories such as newsletters, business letters, announcements, holidays, etc. You had them once before. Why not just bring them back???

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for clarifying! I'll open this up for voting.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi everyone! With updates made to our templates and template picker we want to update the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. Have these changes helped with finding templates in your account? In the meantime, while we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback.

PatriciaAndTonyB
Brand Visionary

Okay, so If I type in January...anything that has anything that has to do with January should pop up  such as goals, winter, MLK day, etc. The same for February...Valentine's Day, Presidents, Chinese New Year, Things that are red, Etc.....love...all of that. Instead I have to hunt for things by obviously what is a label with just very few if more than one word. It's very frustrating and time consuming. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More