cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting campaigns

0 Votes

Sorting campaigns

When you sort in alpha order and see 40 at a time, you lose the ability to go to the next set of 40
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor
It looks like you were trying to develop a sleeker design with the new version. I find it less user-friendly now. It's actually more difficult to navigate and takes much longer to load. My "campaigns" are not listed in an order that makes sense - I have past sessions listed first and have to scroll down to see future sessions.

I am very, very disappointed with the new 3rd Generation Editor.  It is very difficult to create and edit emails.  It took me way too long to create an email to send out.  You did away with a lot of the functionality such as indenting, underlining, matching the format of a copy and paste from another document.  Also, a copied block of text wouldn't be held in the paste buffer in order to insert it into the text block.  I don't like that I have to create a new text block for everything I want to copy in.  Please go back to the previous editing scheme.

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Since there haven't been any new votes on this topic since it was posted we are marking it as closed. If you have any questions please let us know!