cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Stop the menu bar from scrolling with the window

Stop the menu bar from scrolling with the window

I accidentally click on the menu ALL THE TIME when I'm deep in a campaign draft because it scrolls down into the work area. The last thing I need is the menu during this time, and I lose my progress over and over.

Please stick the menu at the top so I'm not always millimeters away from losing all my work.

ctct.PNG

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@COVDStaff I apologize for the frustration this has been causing you.  I would like to fully understand the issue.  Could you tell me what type of device and browser you are using when you experience this issue.  I would like to gather as much detail as I can so I can bring it up with our development teams.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we haven't heard back from you, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.