Strong Criticism about changes to this system

0 Votes

Strong Criticism about changes to this system

Every bloody time YOU MAKE A SYSTEM CHANGE on how to prepare and send out an E-Mail, as happened to me between the E-Mail I prepared to send out on 3-3, and the one I wanted to send out today - NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE NEW SYSTEM. And I've been with you for years and years, and you do this every time. Why do you assume that everyone is digital, and can figure these changes out for themselves? I'm digitally challenged, and it would be great that when you make changes you give explanations about the changes and how to deal with them. You do this to us every damned time!!!
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SherylBJC,

Thank you for this feedback and we appreciate your patience with us as we are in the process of migrating all of our users to one single platform. Our goal is to make sure it's as user-friendly as possible and your feedback will help us do that. So that we can improve this experience for yourself and others going forward, what would you say you found most challenging about the new platform? What can we do to help?

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Almost all of our customers are now on the new Toolkit layout and we've made a number of updates since this was posted. I'm going to mark this thread as closed. We would still love to hear any feedback you have on the new layout!